You don’t have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf – or in your hand. These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life helicopters, aeroplanes and pirate ships, all with step-by-step instructions so that you don’t get lost along the way.
Most people will recognise this replica of the Wright Brothers Aeroplane in an instant. It was piloted way back in 1903 by Orville Wright, twenty feet off the ground, for twelve seconds. That doesn’t seem like much by today’s standards, but that was enough to declare the Wright Brothers Plane an engineering feat.
Put together a replica model from Metal Works, and bring the Wright brothers’ legacy back to life!
Wright Brothers Aeroplane features:
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
Average Size: 11cm.
- Package dimensions: 16cm x 11cm (Approximate)
- Model is approximately 7.5cm
- Includes instruction sheet
- Very thin, lightweight package (model is flat packed)
- Easy to assemble