Picture This Cards
Looking for inspiring, evocative, high-quality, text-free images? These 75 original, diverse and eclectic photographs offer opportunities for people of all ages to reflect on their experiences.
Here is a powerful conversation – stimulant for oiling the juice of imagination, memory and emotions. Some of these full-colour images are poignant, some are heart-warming and others are tinged with humour. This highly interpretive tool can open up conversations, storytelling and creative writing about feelings, goals, and points of view.
A 48 page booklet is included in the pack provided a wealth of ideas of ways these cards can complement respectful work with people. Some of the suggestions include:
- Is there a photo that says something about you as a person?
- If you were actually in this photo what would you be doing?
- Is there a photo that represents how you feel about your situation right now?
- If you could, what would you like to change in the photo?
- Are there any two photos that describe contrasting parts of who you are?
This resource is also great for facilitation of presentations, workshops and group work.
75 laminated, full – colour cards. 170 x 125mm, full-colour polypropylene box, 48-page booklet.