The resource manual for everyone working with elderly people.
This huge collection of practical activities and ideas can be used with every group of older people.
- It contains many tried and tested activities that have been found to be particularly rewarding when working with grops of infirm elderly people.
- Contains a host of well presented ideas for word puzzles, quizzes, outdoor activities, relaxation, art, music, crafts and memory games.
- Shows how groupwork can be fun as well as therapeutic
- Setting the scene
- Interaction and self exploration
- Word games and quizzes
- Exercises and relaxation
- The arts
- Perception and orientation
- Daily living
- Skills and advice
- Pets and getting out