There is no greater legacy than the memories and treasured moments shared between generations. Beloved artist Linda Spivey’s cheery folk images join friendly questions to help grandmothers pass along personal tales that will be cherished for years to come. Grandma:
- What are a few of your favorite family recipes?
- How did you celebrate religious traditions in your home?
- Where did you go and what did you do for family vacations?
- What special memory do you have of your parents?
- Who were your friends? What games did you play?
With plenty of room for responses, recipes, and even photographs, this will be a favorite gift for every grandma and a future heirloom for all family members.
Meet the Author