Includes Safe and Effective Exercises for All Ages.
Your brain is your most important organ and, just like any other part of the body, you should strive to keep it healthy and active. Studies have shown that regular exercise can not only improve brain function, but also potentially prevent the onset of cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s.
William Smith’s Exercises for Brain Health features physical and mental exercises that are specially designed to strengthen both mind and body. Featuring progressively challenging programs and assessments, this book will keep you motivated along the path to a healthy and active brain.
Exercises for Brain Health features:
* Safe and effective exercises for all ages and fitness levels
* Nutrition tips and recipes to promote brain health
* Easy-to-follow fitness plans for long-term wellness
* Facts on the signs, symptoms, and risk factors for cognitive disease
* Tips and guidance for caregivers and loved ones of dementia patients
Whether you are looking to keep your brain sharp and boost memory and focus, or just want to take steps to ensure your brain is fit for the future, Exercises for Brain Health is your comprehensive guide.