96 cards illustrating food to enhance communication skills.
A superb set of cards that does not rely on packaging to identify a range of food items. The cards can be used as a starting point for conversation by sorting them into their various categories and then lead to a multitude of activites at various levels of difficulty, for example, ‘Show me the bread’, or ‘Which one is made with flour?’
The categories are:
- Fruit – such as apple, orange pineapple
- Vegetables – such as cabbage, leaks, potatoes
- Basics – such as bread, flour, eggs
- Prepared Food – such as curry and rice, steak and chips, pizza
- Drinks – such as beer, coffee, water
- Snacks – such as hot dog, crisps, ice cream.